Table of Contents
More Tutorials and Guides
Adding & Editing Images
In this guide, we’ll go over how to add, change, and edit images and maps in your marketing docs.
For best results, use High Quality JPEG or PNG images.
There are two simple ways to add images to your marketing packages. You can upload photos through the “Property Photos” step in the application, or they can be added directly through the document previews.
Each template has different image requirements to make it complete. We recommend using high-resolution jpeg images in your marketing docs. You can always come back to your doc at any time to add, change and remove images.
"Property Photos" Step:
To upload images on the Property Photos step of CREbuilder, just drag and drop your images into each place holder. Some photo placeholders require more than one image to complete your selected template. All of your uploaded images will be automatically placed into the document. You can change position, move & resize images, we’ll show you how in the next step
Uploading an Image will automatically place it in the Doc.
Adding Images Directly to Document:
Click any page thumbnail on the bottom to open a larger preview. When your mouse cursor is over the image area, a menu will appear. Click “Change Image” to add an image. If an image is already in place, it will be replaced with the newly selected image.
The menu over the image will give you options to change the image.
A menu will appear showing images you previously uploaded, or an option to add a new image.
Images can be changed, added or modified at any time, even after your finalize your doc!
Editing, Resizing, and Placement:
With the large preview open, and when your mouse is placed over an image or image container, a menu will show a few controls.
- Fit: The image is centered on the screen. The image fills the screen horizontally or vertically and maintains its original aspect ratio. Parts of the image might not fill the left and right sides or the top and bottom edges.
- Fill: The image is centered on the screen. The image fills the screen horizontally and vertically and maintains its original aspect ratio. Parts of the image might overrun the left and right sides, or the top and bottom edges (but not both).
- Center: The image is centered on the screen at its current size.
- Plus & Minus (+/-): Used to resize your image.
- Rotating Arrows: Changes the perspective of your image by rotating it. Some uploaded images may need to be uploaded to get the correct orientation.
- Change Image: Replace the current image (or blank space) with a different image.
Images at Finalize Step:
The same method to add and modify images can be done at the Finalize Step, where you can also make customizations to your marketing doc.
Click a page thumbnail view full screen and see editing and customization options.
Mouse-over images and maps to see customization options. You can drag images to change placement, or use the tools on the top to resize and reposition. For map customization, click “stylize map.”